Personal data processing policy This personal data processing policy (hereinafter - "Politics") IE Zhirnova Maria Mikhailovna (OGRNIP 316774600111148, INN 774307830475, registration address: Russian Federation, 127591, Moscow, st. Dubninskaya, 32, bldg. 7, apt. 41st floor, hereinafter - "Company") establishes the scope, purposes and methods of processing personal data individuals who are not employees of the Company and is published in the open access in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On personal data " No. 152-ФЗ dated July 27, 2006
1. Legal basis for the processing of personal data The legal grounds for the processing of personal data are: Art. 6 Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data", consent of the subject personal data.
2. User's consent to the processing of personal data By sending a message through the feedback forms posted on the site, the user of the site expresses his consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes and scope specified in this Policy. By registering on the Company's website and accepting the Offer Agreement posted on page https://sipteco.ru/doc the subject of personal data expresses his consent to the processing of his personal data to the extent necessary for the execution Offer agreement. The user of the Company's website can subscribe to receive the newsletter by e-mail, if such an opportunity is provided by the site. Mailing can from get information about news, analytical materials, events held by the Site and the like. By filling in the "e-mail" field, the user agrees to receiving such mailings. The user can revoke his consent to receive mailings at any time. The ability to unsubscribe from the mailing is provided to the user in each letter.
3. Purpose of processing personal data The purpose of processing personal data is to provide the user with information about the Company, including the conditions for concluding contracts, services provided, ongoing promotions and special offers; quality analysis the service provided by the Company and improving the quality of service clients of the Company; execution of the contract; provision of services; accounting of services rendered to consumers for the implementation settlements, work with complaints and claims of the Company's clients. If the user of the site just browses the Company's site, then the personal data is not processed.
4. Scope of processed personal data The company processes the following personal data of individuals, not who are employees of the Company: last name, first name, patronymic, email address mail, phone number, address, payment details. The site uses technologies for processing cookies (cookies) - these are not large text files into which the browser writes data from the visited user of sites. This data is used to collect information about actions visitors to the site to improve the quality of its content and capabilities. At any time, the user can change the parameters in the settings of his the browser in such a way that the browser stops storing all cookies, and also informed them about the dispatch. In this case, some services and functions of the site may stop working or work incorrectly.
5. Confidentiality of personal data The site does not disclose to third parties and does not distribute personal data site users without their consent, except as otherwise provided by federal by law.
6. Term for processing personal data The data provided by the user is processed until liquidation (reorganization) of the Company. 7. Rights of the subject of personal data The personal data subject has the right to send a written request to the Company for receiving information regarding the processing of his personal data in in accordance with the requirements of Article 14 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On personal data ". This request can be sent to the address of the location of the Company: Russian Federation, 127591, Moscow, st. Dubninskaya, 32, bldg.
7, apt. 41 8. Protection of personal data The company takes measures necessary and sufficient to ensure fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the Federal Law "On personal data "and adopted in accordance with the regulatory legal acts. The company independently determines the composition and list of measures required and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of such duties, in particular:
a) a person responsible for organizing the processing of personal data has been appointed;
b) developed and approved local acts on processing and protection personal data;
c) legal, organizational and technical measures are applied to ensure personal data security: - identified threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems; - the rules for access to the Data processed in personal data information system, and is also provided registration and accounting of all actions performed with personal data in personal data information system
d) control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the level of security of information systems of personal data;
e) an assessment of the harm that could be caused to the subject is carried out personal data in case of violation of the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation, ratio the specified harm and the measures taken by the Company aimed at ensuring fulfillment duties stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
f) the conditions are met, excluding unauthorized access to material carriers of personal data and ensuring the safety of personal data;
g) employees of the Company directly carrying out the processing personal data, aware of the legal provisions Of the Russian Federation on personal data, including requirements for protection of personal data, local acts on processing and protection of personal data In order to ensure the confidentiality of information and the protection of personal data The Company maintains an appropriate IT environment and accepts all measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access.