1. Is the price for a month of WhatsApp integration with amoCRM specified for 1 number or an unlimited number?
Answer: The price is for one connected number, each subsequent number that you connect must be paid for separately.
2. To integrate with WhatsApp you use WhatsApp Business API ?
Answer: No, we are Web-based.
3. How do I leave a review? Or why can't I leave a review?
Answer: To leave a review, you need to go to Settings/Integrations/Installed integrations, then select our Wappim widget/Click "Add Review" button
*Note: Users with paid amoCRM can leave feedback.
4. Will the payment be extended automatically?
Answer: Yes, charges are automatic, subscription = 1 time card payment, the card is tied to the account, and the payment is automatically renewed
5. Can I get the closing receipts, contracts for accounting?
Answer: All receipts are sent to email, you need to check after payment
6. How to set up automatic messages from AmoCRM to WhatsApp via Salesbot
Answer: There are basic instructions on how to configure the bot on our website, click here - Basic Configuration Salesbot
7. How to find all unread messages?
Answer: Unfortunately, the filter for unread messages for our widget is not configured, but it is in development and will be in the next update. But amoCRM has a filter for all unread messages. https://wapp.im/amocrm#video "How to find all unread messages"
8. Do you have an affiliate program?
Answer: Very soon.
9. How do I know that the client has written to the manager? Besides the fact that in the leed is created - does it have any notification? (amoCRM)
Answer: All notifications come to amoCRM control panel:
10. What numbers can I connect to WhatsApp chat virtual or physical?
Answer: Only physical numbers, with WhatsApp apps
11. Does the phone with the connected number have to be ON all the time?
Answer: Yes, the phone must always be ON and well charged, connected to a stable WIFI
12. What are the approximate restrictions on sending messages? At what traffic is banning possible?
Answer: Our recommendations for not being banned:
There are no limits on messages, we recommend sending no more than 6000 outgoing messages per day and send portions, no more than 5-10 messages per minute - not to attract the attention of anti-spam systems WhatsApp.
There's no limit on incoming messages either, we recommend receiving as many as possible to make it feel like a live conversation.
13. Do you provide hosting for WhatsApp?
Answer: We don't have hosting, you need a real phone with WhatsApp application
14. If someone calls on WhatsApp, is there any way to see in the widget and respond?
Answer: In amoCRM there is no way to see if there was a call on WhatsApp.
15. If we only have one number, therefore it can only be tied to one employee, right?
Answer: You can give access from your amoCRM and anyone can use WhatsApp in amo
16. Are all old messages not being pulled up?
Answer: All messages will start syncing in amoCRM from the moment the code is scanned
17. Can I see in amocrm that the client actually has WhatsApp app on the number?
Answer: Not yet, we plan to add it in the future
18. If the integration failed and I reconnect - what about the messages that were sent while I wasn't connected?
Answer: If there is a failure, when you reconnect, messages from the queue will be sent at once
19. Is it possible to select the number of a contact, if there is more than one, when you first contact him?
Answer: To write first, you can click on the number and select the widget. Therefore, you will manually select a contact.
22. If the integration is disabled, how does that show up in leads? Or will it only show up in the settings?
Answer: You will receive a notification that WhatsApp is disabled. When you go into the widget, it will also be visible
23. Are the leads created automatically?
Answer: Yes. When an incoming message comes in amoCRM - the lead is formed automatically